Eat Clean, Train Mean, Live Lean! That’s been my moto for just over the lastfourty days now and I really feel great!
I completely see this as being my new way of life. I have no desire to stray off of this plan at ALL! I havn’t craved sweets or anything refined in about 3 weeks. I have also noticed many other changes:
- Increased energy – and I means TONS more. Having spent so many months wanting to crash at 9pm, and always feeling like I’m running on empty, this was definately a very welcom change. I feel energized upon waking, which never happened before, and I don’t get the mid-day dips in energy that I used to.
- Weight Loss – not a huge amount, about 5lbs but I know that it is the net result of loosing fat and gaining muscle. My clothes fit much better and i can see my body starting to trim up
- a general clean, detoxed feeling – not eating processed foods for this long has this clean, detoxifying effect
- A firmer body – in no way am I done, I have not reached my goals, but I see shape and definintion in my waist, arms, legs. I feel more muscle tone, and less squishy lol
- Increased endurance – when I started this plan, my cardio session were completely different, lower intensity, lower pace. Now I can run faster and for longer periods of time than before, I can push myself harder
- Increased strength – I have increased the weight i use when I work out – up 10lbs when working on my chest and back, up 8lbs when working on my arms and legs.
- I love the effect that all of this has had on my mood and body, I feel confident enough to wear some more fitted clothing because I feel leaner than before.
All in all, I can say I am happy with the progress I’ve been making, and I have no intention to stop. I want, week by week to post some updates as I really feel that having this blog is what is keeping me motivated. I love finding new recipes to clean eat! And so, for the next little while I will be searching for some new clean eating recipes so I can share them with everyone!!!
on my way to becoming Some FIT Mama!!!!