I can’t believe it’s already November! Where did the year go?
I am kind of excited about it though, I love the holiday season.
Since it’s the first day of a new month, and we’re nearing the end of the year, I thought it would be a good time to list some of my goals that I would hope to achieve this month.
1) Continue eating clean!: I love the way I feel knowing that whole, natural foods are the only things going into my body. I love the effect it has had on my mood and energy levels, and most of all my waistline!
2) Continue training mean!: Pretty much the same thoughts as above, elevated mood and energy levels…great effect on my body, I adore feeling stronger, I just realized today that my 30lb boy doesn’t feel so heavy anymore!
3) I hope to see a similar reduction in my weight by the end of the month, I had lost 3lbs in the month of October. I aim to step up my game a bit to increase that this month, but if I lose the same 3lbs this month, I would be happy since it’s very evident that it is the net result of loosing fat and gaining muscle which doesn’t always show up as a huge loss on the scale. I’m already feeling like the weights I use to train are getting a bit easy, and so is my cardio routine. Definately hoping to kick it up a notch!
4) I want to see this blog flourish! I have only just started in the last week of October, but hopefully in a month I can see an increased number of followers. I feel like making a difference, and I know first hand how hard it is to fit in trying to “get fit” in a busy schedule.
5) convert at least 1 person to the “eat clean” lifestyle!!
I guess that’s all i can think of for now…it will be interesting to check in at the end of the month to see how I did!!!